Screen printing is the process of transferring ink from a mesh screen onto a surface. This is often the more cost-effective option for creating a large volume of customized apparel.
Embroidery is the process of customizing by sewing with thread and needle using a large industrial embroidery machine. Embroidery works on soft items such as clothing, stuffed animals, pillows and more.
Advantages of Screen Printing
- Can accommodate a wide variety of substrates
- Higher quality output than digital prints (we currently only offer digital prints on items someone wants screened when the quantity is 12 or less)
- Durable for long-lasting prints
- Ideal for high-volume orders
- Cheaper than embroidery
- Great for t-shirts when doing large events
Advantages of Embroidery
- Provides a long-lasting personalization solution
- Provides a high-end final look
- Retains color well
- A great option for items that cannot be easily screen printed
Yes, we do offer discounts on bulk orders, as well as wholesale work. Please reach out to us to discuss timeline and pricing.
Yes we do offer rush orders. Please reach out to us to discuss timeline and pricing.
Yes, we can print any logo that belongs to you on a shirt, hoodie, hat or accessory. We have extensive experience providing customized business apparel to a variety of organizations. Please contact us to inquire about our custom design options.
At Anything Personalized, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we do what it takes to make our customers happy. If you can’t find the product or design options you’re looking for on our website, please contact us to inquire about our custom design services.